Friday, February 10, 2012

Mickie James Heel Turn?

For those who have seen iMPACT Wrestling last night it seems like TNA is planning a heel turn for Mickie James. To be blunt, last night in her match with Velvet Sky, Mickie was being a bit of a bitch. Also, check out one of her tweets from last night.

"Ummm.... Did my ears just deceive me... Or did the Immortal Hulk Hogan just call Baby Bischoff the future of this business? Wth?! FML!!"

To be honest, I'm two minds about Mickie's potential heel turn. On one hand, this could be a refreshing change for her character. On the other hand, if Mickie James turns heel, you'll still have people cheering for her, and I would find that a bit awkward. Also, I think Mickie's potential heel turn seems a bit forced. When I read her tweet last night, I asked myself, "Where did this come from?" If TNA plans on turning Mickie James heel, then hopefully they do it right.


Lately, TNA hasn't been doing heel/face turns right as of late. For one thing, Velvet Sky being a face just doesn't work. Secondly, while Bobby Roode makes a great heel, his heel turn was forced. While I realize that the sudden change in his character was a part of a swerve, I still think his heel turn could have been handled better.

No comments:

Post a Comment